Friday, October 21, 2005

Getting the hang of this blogging thing...

I don't typically post a comment to the comments that people leave here. Then I realized just how much I like to read others' responses to comments that I have left on their blogs.

So, I will endeavor to get better at doing so. After this weekend, since I am on 12 hour shifts the next 2 days.

I also haven't quite grasped the "blogrolling" thing & putting links to others here. Maybe it's simpler that way. I wouldn't want to piss people off by not listing them. Well, given my nature, maybe I WOULD hehehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

You only need one link: Floyd's Lists. All others are irrelevant.

Shameless plug: http://floydslists.blogspot.com/

1:49 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I run out of time which is why I stopped responding to everyone. I try to email or leave a comment at the person's blog, so I know they get an answer should they leave a question.
I like Blogrolling. It makes adding and deleting blogs on your list much easier than going into your template everytime. E-mail me if you want help setting up a link list.
Lois Lane

9:32 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I am not so good at those things either.
We are in the same boat HAB.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home