Friday, October 21, 2005

Slacking with White Castle

Perhaps I should apologize for being such a slacker. Then again, maybe not. Hehehe

Being the attention whore that I am , I would like everyone who reads this to please go to http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/wtfblog and sign in. I would love to see where my blog readers come from!

Working my ass off lately, and sleeping otherwise. Not much of a life right now, but HEY! We're having White Castle tonight!! WooHOOOOOOO

The kids will ONLY eat them on a weekend when they don't have to leave the house LOLOL. If you've never had one, well... They are small enough to be gone in 1 to 4 bites (depending upon how big a PIG you are lol), they are LOADED with onions, they smell heavenly, are an acquired taste and are NOT like any other burger you have ever had. They don't nickname them "sliders" for nothin'! And you will "pffffft" for 2 days after eating them hehehe

You don't take someone there for a "hamburger" if they've never HAD sliders. These only resemble a hamburger in that they have a top & bottom bun, a meat substance in the middle and strangely mixed condiments. They mix ketchup & mustard so that it resembles neither, becoming thick & orange. Add dill pickle chips and rehydrated minced onion. They are actually steam-cooked on a grill, lying on the onions. The smell, to us Initiates, is heavenly. Good thing they smell pretty much the same coming OUT as they do going IN :)

I LOVE me some White Castle. Like all the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut, KFC/A&W's, there should be a franchise of White Castle/Krispy Kreme. Oh yeah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

They are indeed an acquired taste. We don't have them in Wisconsin, so I had to wait until I moved here to experience them.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Yanno, I miss those steamin' hot sick ass farts you get from Castles. *SIGH* Maybe the next time I go to Jersey I'll sneak a sack... and to add to the lovely oniony goodness... onion rings to boot too:) Hot steamy sliders!

Actually they are not that different than those little French hamburgers that seem to be all the rage out here.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

OH PS: Sliders aren't really burgers in my book, they're more like meat flavored wafers, and more onion than meat, at that!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Yeah, however, after barhopping, the pungency is increased, exponentially.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Ah...White Castle and the impending poopie jokes. Floyd's ass never exploded like that before the mixture of 700 beers and a sack of 10. Not pretty.

1:47 PM  
Blogger GA girl said...

WE call them Krystals in the south.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home