Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Outta Here

Fuck. I missed writing my Mother's Day post. I haven't REALLY been a slacker. Until now.

Hold down the fort, beyotches! I'm goin' to Las Vegas for the week. Wish me luck! But with that goddamned HEAT out there right now (100 degrees--FUCK--after 90, who really counts? I mean, it all feels the SAME to me at that point).

I just hope my fat-hot flashing ass + enormous quantities of alcohol don't have me blinking brighter than the red signs at the Chicken Ranch!

See you next week.

7 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Michelle have a GREAT time and Vegas and get to blogging when you get back. I miss laughing at your crazy ass!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dough no, Mick, but 90+ sounds a helluva lot better than this here rain. I'm wet and I'm cold. Forgot what it was like to be warm.

Have a blast!!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Enjoy Vegas chicka!! I expect a full report when you come home.

Oh, PS: It's a dry heat:)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

I wanna go....

7:32 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Stay away from the bunny ranch. Eat at the Pink Taco.

CP.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Fucking VEGAS
OMG.
You lucky HAB.
Hope you had a GREAT fucking time.
Can't wait to hear all about it!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Hope everything you did in Vegas stayed there! ;)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home