Friday, April 21, 2006

Does That Thing Have a Hemi?

While driving home from White Castle this evening with Schmancer, the conversation went something like this:

Me (Driving the speed limit in a well-patrolled area): Man, that Dodge truck is riding my ass. I bet he is gonna fly past us in a sec.

Schmancer: Yeah, here he comes. Watch, now he's gonna weave around that car next to us.

About 60 seconds later, we see him stopped 2 lanes over sitting at a red light. Schmancer & I look at each other & laugh.

Me: Looks like he wasted a shitload of gas racing to a red light.

Schmancer (laughing): I guess that makes us Karmatologists.

We honked & waved at him as we passed. I am SUCH an asshole, and I am teaching my children well. Hehehe

:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(From the Schmancer Dictionary)
Karmatology- The religion for people who believe in revenge but don't want to waste their time with Scientology or Kabalah.
-Schmancer

10:12 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

It's a lesson we all need to learn, that not everyone is a courteous driver. You waving, that can be construed as a friendly gesture... provided of course, that all of your fingers were extended:)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hear! Hear! For teaching our children to be assholes! I have an 18 month old-in-training

2:43 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Hey. Like the Crosby, Stills and Nash song says.... "Teach your children well!" I have one that has graduated and one in training.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

That's what kids are for...when mine was 3, he ask about the woods and what they were, as we were driving past. I told him, that's where they keep dead people, to which he wanted to know, who killed em? I was all, a serial killer. Yeah, he pondered that for awhile and didn't eat cereal for about a month.....

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home