Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trine to Compeet Wif Mah Frens


I wish I had a pet that would allow me to dress it up and then photograph it for all the world to see. But I don't. My cats are bitches like that. Come to think of it, so are my kids. They outgrew me long ago. Heh.



So, I offer you the next best thing:



Look, ma! I'ma wanna be a pink poodle for Halloween!!




This is what happens when you let me loose in the costume aisle of Meijer while dorm-stuff shopping for Deetsie. The only one brave enough to stick around and photograph the evidence was Schmancer. Deetsie and her BF scattered. Sorry for the shitty-ass quality, but it's from my camera phone (the very same one which shall be used to immortalize the evil Larchetta).

Wait until I start posting the "dress up" pics I have of dem keets o mine.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. I think I can give Jessa a run for her money, don't you?

11 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

You are so much fun. I'm glad I discovered your blog! I am one of the sick individuals who likes to dress up their pet. We had a basset hound that was the most patient, accomodating soul imaginable. Our Yorkipoo, eh, not so accomodating or patient but he's only 5 lbs so I can bully him ;)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You crazy HAB.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

WTF if wrong with anyone who would mix a poodle with ANYTHING.
LOOK, MA, I'S A PANK MALTI-POO!
Does the world really need more poodle-? No.

Christ on a cracker-woman, you's one crazy-assed honky :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

You've completely gone out of your rabbit-assed mind, Michele.

I like that in a person.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

LOVE IT!!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Hey I see you got your teef fixed!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know? You TOTALLY stole those pictures of Schmancer in those dresses from me! You said that I would humiliate him with them and now YOU"RE going to use them. I see how you are!

- Deetsie!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so going to be a regular reader of your blog now that i found it. You are too funny!
I think you make a great poodle! :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Okay, THAT was hysterical. I splooged on my keyboard, a bodily function I usually reserve for the nights my husband is home.

Damn you. I've committed splooge adultery.

CP.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

patti_cake--welcome! And carry on with the Bassett torture hehehe

snaps--you KNOW this one was for YOU!!! lolol

pissy britches--hehehe

cassarass--their costume selection contained MUCH suckage. That's why I had to resort to a baby's costume lol

serendipity--too bad you missed us at that store hehehe.

pisser--I IS one crazy-assed honky lolol

serra--that would be "poodle-assed mind" hehehe

maven--I somehow knew you would, my warped friend! And I did fix mah teef :)

anne--Deetsie TOTALLY abandoned my ass LOL

Deetsie--baby, don't worry! I have saved Schmancer's humiliation pics for your use. But you have NO control over the pics I took of YOU as a little one BWAHAHAHAHA. Send chocolate & we'll talk...

lazymama--welcome! I think my next pictures should involve the use of a helmet hehehe

cp--shhhhhh! I won't tell your husband if YOU don't ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kerri Anne said...

Ok, I know it's been said, but that picture, SO AWESOME. :)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home