Thursday, April 13, 2006

A sweet tale, just in time for Easter

No, REALLY! My sarcastic ass is taking a brief hiatus from my assholity during this holy time. My twisted views and foul language shall return soon.

Deetsie was a sweet little one (yeah, Deets, I said WAS. Ok, she still is). Because of rain, I decided to hide the Easter eggs in our family room. Knowing how gross a lost egg would get within days, I made sure I counted them correctly and hid them easily.

Imagine my surprise when Deetsie started counting in her 2 year old voice and she surpassed the number of hidden eggs. I couldn't help but laugh when she remarked with delight, " The eeter bunny leff me twelb eggs anna GOFFBAW!"

She had found a bright orange golf ball under the couch in her quest for eggs. Guess I should have cleaned a bit better :D

Happy Eeter, Happy Pathover.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

BWAHAHAHA!

For a minute there I thought you were going to have to play Easter Egg Roulette when she found one from last year.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So yea, was it just a coincidence that I found more golf balls the next 2 years?...I think not!

~ Deetsie

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH! The memorys of our children as little people are priceless!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Awwww, Deetsie.

Michele, you are DAMN lucky to have such wonderful children. Schmancer and Deetsie RAWK.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Always check under your couch before the movers show up. When they moved my sofa, they found 3 pairs of panties. 2 was mine and 1 was Kenny's. How embarassing was that?

8:48 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Have a happy easter Michelle!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Golfball, hairball...I shudder to think of what she might find in my place o_O

I mostly hid Cranky's in the kitchen this year, because last year I put some in his sox & underwear drawers, which is where I discovered his vast collection of expired condoms.

WHAT IS HE SAVING THOSE FOR?!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Hahhaaaa! I love little kid stories.
I have been waiting on a new post from you Michelle and still waiting on Larchetta :) Hope y'all had a happy Easter

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Well, I can see you are still crazy as ever. You HAB.
You crack my ASS up.
Happy Easter bunnies and whores.
:)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

Serra--OMG, that woulda been so nasty LOL

Deetsie-- Shhhhhhh!

Lazymama--those memories are the best

Jege--thanks! I think they are great kids :)

Stupid girl--almost as bad as taking regular old photographs and realizing that your panties are strewn in the background. Not like that ever happened to ME lolol

Mavan--thank you!

Pisser--rofl ---expired condoms??? bwahahaha

Patti cake--thanks! I hope to FIND Larchetta again... :(

Cassarass--that coulda been SOME stink!! lol

pissy britches--I heart you, my HAB lol

anonymous--Hey! Fuck off, spammer! :D

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home