Saturday, April 22, 2006

Corrupting Young Minds Since 1987

I really need to shut up when I am in the car with my impressionable Schmancer. While running errands today, we spotted a brand new Corvette driven by a well-dressed young man. The personalized license plate said "Eduardo."

Schmancer (sarcastically): "Do you think that his name is 'Eduardo'?"

Me (not so sarcastically): "I think perhaps he is Eduardo's BITCH."

Laughter ensued.

I then shook my head and realized that I really, REALLY need to keep my mouth shut.

11 Comments:

Blogger Maven said...

Either that or you should come out with euphemisms like my sister does. F*ck becomes "French and Italian!" Don't know why she picked salad dressings!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Ha that cracked em up. I have a feeling Schmancer prolly is on the way to thinking like good old Mom anyway!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Michele, you done good with Schmancer. He sounds like an absolute joy. Keep up the good work!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

P.S. I STILL burst into laughter whenever I remember your "old cheese and loneliness" post.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

He is SO much like me, it's scary. I took him into work with me the other night (at 2am LOL) for a retirement party.

They all took one look at him and as soon as he conversed, they KNEW he was my son LOL. He really IS a great kid.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

HA.
Yeh, you and me honey.
I need to SEW my mouth shut though.
PERMANATELY.

9:14 PM  
Blogger B said...

Ahahahahahhahah! That's the funniest thing I've read all day!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Giggles

BTW I moved the blog--email me for the info.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

I don't understand what you said that was wrong? Speak freely around the kiddies...I know I do.

2:55 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Bwahaha!!!! You are my hero!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You really need to update this fucking blog you HAB.
HUGS.
Bring on the funny mmmkay.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home