Sunday, January 22, 2006

How Come They Won't Sell Me Sudafed?


So what if I have scabs on my face. I nervously pick at every loose little piece of skin. My teeth? I just never smile & then only mumble replies to their questions like, "How long have you had allergies? Why is this your 40th purchase this week?" It's nonya dam bitness!

Costco has product cards sitting on the shelves where the pills should be. You're supposed to take them to the pharmacy counter to get the meds. Costco locks up all pills containing pseudoepehdrine in their pharmacy. Costco's pharmacy is closed on Sundays. Today is Sunday. My sinuses do not GIVE a shit that it's Sunday. I tried to fool them into thinking it was Monday, since my son had no school last Friday, but my sinuses could not be duped. Stupid sinuses.

Stupider Costco.

The manager shook her head as she returned empty handed from the pharmacy. I shrugged my shoulders & made a joke about the meth lab in my basement. Eyes bugging out of her head, I thought the young cashier was gonna have heart failure. Oh Jesus Fucking Christ I was KIDDING!

Stupidest Costco.

11 Comments:

Blogger SignGurl said...

Where'd you get that picture of my sister?

Damn you Costco!

8:28 PM  
Blogger CrankyProf said...

I just noticed that they are doing this in my area, as well. Of course, Lancaster county is becoming the Place to build your rural PA meth lab, so it makes sense....but my sinuses were not amused, either.

NONE of the pseudo-sudafeds work for me at ALL.

Stupidest ACMA, Genuardi's, Rite-Aid, CVS, Giant, BJ's, Wegman's...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Maven said...

Michelle, I just zapped you an email with an image for this post:)

Have you tried a neti pot? It's a little pot you fill with water and salt, and it rinses out the sinuses. Although it might not break up the congestion, it might help to remove some irritants and soothe the sinus tissues. I swear by this thing.

Hope you're feeling better.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pokey said...

That laddy was real purddy.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

God bless it, you crack me up. So how big is your meth lab?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Michelle, I hope you had your Dr. Bukk teeth in when you said that about the meth lab...

Also... *AS IF* folks with labs will talk about them!!!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on Costco. I still like to close my eyes and think of the Price Club.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

What ever happened to the good old days of huffing spray paint? Such a shame...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ok..I love you..you know I do but that picture almost made me vomit.
That is some meth head.

9:16 PM  
Blogger CP said...

I like to sniff glue.


Glue is available everywhere. When my sinuses are clogged, Sharpee marker minis rock.

CP.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I so fucking hate Costco, Yes I have a membership, yes I paid $45 for it, just so I could buy 450,000 allergy sinus pills for $3.99 and they pulled them from the shelf....I guess I am just going to have to find a meth dealer so I can get my psuedoephedrine fix...nonsense!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home