Thursday, November 17, 2005

What?

Haven't any of you ever been abandoned before? Jesus H. Christ. You whiny-ass baby (you know who you are, Floyd) hehehe

I will come up with something witty SOON. I just had a lonnnnng stretch of work, taking classes and teaching classes. Lemme see what kind of word vomit I can come up with later, mmmkay?

And I'll leave you with a final thought to tide you over: Did you know that those smooth-as-a-baby's-ass shaved cooters that you covet can resemble the shiny, near-transparent, over-collagened, lemon-sized lips of most Hollywood celebrities? S'true. They don't even fit inside regular panties.

I can see the ads at birthing centers all over America: "Now you, too, can have lips like a Hollywood starlet!" Too bad they won't be on your face.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time you came back.My life hasn't been the same.

Quit that damn job.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Floyd knows precisely who he is: someone who isn't fucking lazy about posting to his site. He is someone who doesn't make a bunch of lame-ass excuses about work and school and other like tripe.

And who says Floyd covets shaved meow-meow? Floyd isn't saying it's untrue, but who said that, anyway?

And what brought that thought on to begin with? Is this a desperate housewives sort of thing?

Hey, is that something shiny on the floor?.....

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

Shaved meow-meow.....sounds like a good name for a band.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, shaved it looks like a RAW CHICKEN WING.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

Floyd would have thought the term in the frosty north would be "moose knuckle".

10:15 AM  
Blogger Maven said...

Things I learned today while reading this post:

1. Shaved meow-meow.
2. Piss flaps.
3. Sausage wallet.
4. Moose knuckle.
5. Sadly, in Michelle's line of work, I suspect she sees entirely too much of items 1-4.

I'm looking forward to that vomit, Michelle... make mine 98.6, with extra bile!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

I must add the following to the list:

Meat Curtains
Meathole
Meat Saddle

2:13 PM  
Blogger Floyd's Lists said...

SEE??? Michele was giving Floyd seven tons of bullshit for saying it's time to post again. Then, she posts. Fun follows.

Again, Floyd poses to Michele: what the fuck?

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had found your site, read most of it, then LOST IT! Ironically, I was just thinking of your site today, and how much I enjoyed reading it.
I was just reading someone comments...Jessica Rabbits I think...and was clicking on various sites and low and behold!

No, i'm not a stalker. But was actually excited that I found your site again that I'm linking to it now so it dosent get lost again.

Ok, back to reading.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home